GT0 and GT1 Satellite Asset Trackers
HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
Geoforce’s GT0 and GT1 satellite asset trackers prove great things come in small packages. These devices help asset managers minimize lost revenue, recover lost and misplaced equipment, reduce underutilized equipment, verify billing, and efficiently retrieve and manage inventory for a wide range of assets all over the globe.
GT0: THE WORLD'S SMALLEST INDUSTRIAL GRADE SATELLITE ASSET TRACKER
Current satellite-based GPS equipment tracking device options are often too big and too expensive, but the GT0 is an industry first: a palm-sized, fully sealed, global asset tracker reporting directly into MyGeotab. With its compact size and tough build, the GT0 is ideal for all types of field equipment and shipping containers that travel all over the world.
GT1: THE WORLD'S MOST RUGGED IECEX/ATEX ZONE 0 SATELLITE TRACKING DEVICE
The versatile GT1 tracks assets in hazardous locations and environments too challenging for other satellite tracking devices. Its rugged metal bezel and hermetically-sealed construction provides durable protection from extreme temperatures, forces and chemicals. The GT1 is not only the world’s most rugged device, but also its safest, as it has achieved the highest IECEx/ATEX Zone 0 rating.
Images & Videos (7)
Features & Benefits
THE WORLD’S SMALLEST INDUSTRIAL GRADE SATELLITE ASSET TRACKERS
- Compact size allows for use on smaller field equipment
- Long life, maintenance-free batteries (up to 10 years under once-a-day reporting conditions)
- Product design enables flexible device placement on assets
RUGGED AND SAFE
- IP68 device/ weatherproof
- IECEx/ATEX Zone 0 rating for explosive environments (GT1 only)
- Optional stainless steel or reinforced plastic bezels for added protection
- 100% satellite-based communication for visibility in remote locations
- Worldwide transmission without complex data roaming agreements
- Fast deployment anywhere with no additional infrastructure
The GT0 and GT1 asset trackers operate on a satellite network and must be mounted onto assets with good sky view to optimize performance.
Regions & Languages