GO7, Geotab Drive App
Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 6.0 or higher
HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
View driver data from Geotab Drive through the The J. J. Keller® Hours of Service Management service. This solution provides hours of service compliance guidance and data management services for electronic logs, paper records and driver time sheets. Proprietary technology collects and aggregates your compliance data and provides a singular view of your driver compliance. Your data is presented in a meaningful way, so you know where to focus your attention to improve your safety and compliance.
Your dedicated team of compliance specialists continually analyzes and audits your data and provides proactive insight for improving compliance and driver behavior. They will alert you to critical tasks and help establish priorities, with the goal of 100% compliance for your fleet. You can expect personal attention to answer your questions, interpret analytics, identify compliance gaps and provide guidance on how to fix hours of service compliance and driver behavior issues.
Additionally, at any time, you can log into the secure Client Information Center portal for BI analytics, alerts and reporting at your disposal. This powerful tool lets you drill down to the exact level of detail you need.
If you are selected for an FMCSA audit, we will prepare your files and support you through the process. We have a successful track record of helping our clients through audits.
Images & Videos (7)
Features & Benefits
- Compliance with driver hours of service regulations
- Brand protection from fines or litigation related to hours of service violations
- Reduced risk of an audit or intervention
- Relief from constant compliance data transfer from onboard technology
- Collection and aggregation of compliance data from electronic logs/onboard technology, paper logs and driver time sheets providing a singular view of driver hours of service compliance.
- Compliance guidance and insight backed by over 60 years of experience and a network of on-staff subject matter experts
- Assigned client service specialist who will monitor your compliance data, analyze it and provide insights for improvement. They become an extension of your business, available to at any time.
- Coordination within your organization to address location-specific trends or violations
- Improved interpretation and understanding of compliance data
- Help for prioritizing work based on potential compliance risk
- FMCSA Audit support
- Improved ROI for your onboard technology investment
- Meaningful and efficient driver coaching based on your understanding of compliance data and issues
- BI analytics and reporting
Regions & Languages