Fleet365 for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Any GO device
HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform. It’s a growing collection of integrated cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy, and manage applications through a global network of datacenters. With Azure, you get the freedom to build and deploy wherever you want, using the tools, applications, and frameworks of your choice.
Fleet365 for Dynamics 365
Fleet365 is a web-based integration service that brings Geotab fleet telematics into Microsoft Azure Cloud and Dynamics 365 by creating a bridge between the customer’s MyGeotab platform and Azure Iot Hub. If you are a Dynamics 365 CFS (Connected Field Services) customer and want to use or are already using Geotab as your fleet management system, Fleet 365 closes the gap by bringing live Geotab data into Dynamics 365. Fleet 365 transfers Geotab telematics events into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connected Field Services solution as field service alerts which can trigger workflows. For example a harsh braking event can trigger an alert to a Safety Manager, or a Dispatcher can get alerted as to when a technician arrives at a customer location.
Fleet365 also makes Geotab event telematics available to be consumed by the Azure IoT Hub to allow you to utilize your fleet's data for additional applications such as business analytics, machine learning or any other Microsoft offering available as part of their cloud services.
Fleet365 - Geotab data
Fleet365 consumes the following data and events from the MyGeotab platform making it available in Dynamics 365:
- Exception Events (i.e. nearing customer, customer arrivals, departures, long stops, hard braking, reversing when leaving, etc.)
- Fault Events (i.e. engine overheating, DTCs, or other engine faults)
- Location Events (i.e. location updates from your vehicle)
- Status Events (i.e. engine status, diagnostics, etc)
- Trip Data (i.e. vehicle history)
Images & Videos (9)
Features & Benefits
Key Features and Benefits of Dynamics 365 Field Service include:
- Centralization of scheduling dispatch
- Communication updates and notifications
- Work order management
- Preventative maintenance management
- Service parts and asset management
- Inventory management and purchasing
Key Features and Benefits of Fleet365 include:
- Transfers Geotab telematics events into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connected Field Services solution as field service alerts
- Trigger workflows based on rules and exceptions and other Geotab data.
- Makes Geotab event telematics available to be consumed by the Azure IoT Hub including Power BI
Regions & Languages