HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
OASIS Mobility is a leading provider of mobility procurement and support services across the U.S, offering a one stop shop procurement and support of Smartphones and Tablets with major US Carriers. We specialize in helping your company make informed decisions pertaining to confusing wireless rate plans, promotions, discounts and selecting equipment for the top four wireless carriers.
Our experienced mobility representatives offer a wealth of information to reduce your wireless expenses while still supporting your corporate wireless users. OASIS serves as a single point of contact for you to offload the tasks associated with ordering new devices and upgrading equipment for your staff.
Our free services include:
- An Assigned Account Manager to help manage and support your account with the top four wireless carriers
- One-stop procurement and purchasing support for the nation’s major wireless carriers for new devices, and upgrades
- Offloading the ordering and fulfillment process, and the follow up with your employees, to ensure satisfaction
- Updates on carrier promotions and the latest new devices
Optional services include Managed Mobility Services though our sister company, OVATION Wireless Management, including Wireless Expense Management to fully support all aspects of your Corporate wireless program. Our WEM services include Rate Plan Optimization, Monthly Reporting, Accounts Payable Reporting and Customer Support Services to handle all technical support requests from your employees.
Images & Videos (4)
Features & Benefits
- Gain back the time that would have been spent managing wireless devices and services
- Refresh your mobile devices every 2 years without managing the break/fix issues
- Professional assistance in reviewing your wireless bills periodically for cost reduction opportunities
- No need to go to a wireless store unless in an emergency
- Bundle all devices (smartphones and tablets) with other apps and technology in a single lease payment
- Receive quick responses from OASIS team members
Regions & Languages