GO8 and up for ORIGO IOX
Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.0 or later
HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
ORIGOSafeDriver uses the power of telematics to make cell phone safety truly effective. By pairing our IOX-device with our mobile app, companies are able to prevent their drivers from being distracted by their phones while the vehicle is in motion. Fleet safety policies are an important first step, and ORIGOSafeDriver makes it possible for companies to better enforce their policies and ensure their drivers, fleet, and brand are protected.
What sets ORIGOSafeDriver apart is our robust hardware. With our ability to physically integrate with the Geotab GO Device we can provide unified data and several key benefits including:
Data is transmitted through the hardware instead of the driver’s phone. This is more efficient, accurate, and much less expensive. It also avoids draining the driver’s phone battery and data plan.
Enforce cell phone policies. Know exactly who is driving and what vehicle they are in.
Drivers receive real-time feedback which has proven to change driver behavior.
If an authorized driver is not present, the Safety Director will receive an SMS alert that their vehicle is being operated by an unknown driver.
Join us in helping fleets run more efficiently and most importantly, crash free.
Images & Videos (9)
Features & Benefits
- Proactive cell phone safety with real-time coaching
- Cell phone safety reports and risk management
- Unauthorized use prevention & driver assignment to each trip
- Enable or disable hands-free calling depending on company policy
- Simple to install and easy deployment
- Fully integrated with MyGeotab’s map and dashboard Add-In
- Comply with hands-free legislation
- Prevent cell phone related crashes year after year
- Improve efficiency and reduce downtime
- Protect company reputation
- Identify high risk and safest drivers
- Improve driver behavior and perception of risk