HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
The Solar Powered Trailer Tracker can be used to track trailers, containers, generators and other assets. With its rugged construction, long battery life, and highly efficient solar cell, this tracker is designed to endure the real world abuse most large trailers experience. Use the collected data to stay on top of maintenance and avoid unexpected malfunctions; pinpointing exactly how trailers are being used to maximize their productivity, and providing customers with updates on the status of their goods.
Images & Videos (10)
Features & Benefits
- Simple Installation and Troubleshooting: No complex configuration- 4 Bolts and Go!
- Dynamic Tracking: Get the current trailer position with 1 GPS fix/minute while in motion
- Self-Sustaining Solar Power: With a 4 month backup battery life at 12 reports/day
- Rugged Design: IP67 certified with a 5-7 year battery life
- Familiar User Experience: Data accessible in the MyGeotab platform, used on the same map as the GO Devices
- Expandable: Optional RS232 or CAN connector allows for future capabilities like tractor power detection, temperature monitoring, and tire pressure monitoring
Solve three common trailer management challenges:
- Underutilized Trailers - Reduce the need for more trailers with better utilization
- Disorganized Trailers - Eliminate the time wasted looking for moved equipment
- Misplaced Trailers - Avoid large costs incurred by replacing lost trailers
Regions & Languages