Identify the approximate savings of bypassing weigh stations with this simple report. The report uses data from the Drivewyze PreClear Weigh Station Bypass solution.
Upon install, this report will:
- Automatically group class 6, 7 & 8 vehicles for analysis
- Install appropriate zones & rules
- Determine the number of weigh stations passed where the truck had to stop
- Schedule a report including approximate savings* if Drivewyze Weigh Station ByPass was active to eliminate the stop
- Prompt for user(s) to receive the report
- Send the report monthly to the specified users
*savings based on a FMCSA figure of $8.67 per stop. This number is configurable in the report to reflect your what-if analysis.
Features And Benefits
Easily approximate the savings possible of averting the stops made by your fleet:
- Sliding scale available to play what-if analysis on the potential savings based on the percentage of stops avoided.
- Use a default cost per stop or enter your own for more precise analysis
Automatically identifies the Class 6, 7 & 8 vehicles in our database for analysis.
This report is scheduled to run and will be emailed to users after 30 days of collecting data, but can also be run on an ad-hoc basis.
GO7 and up
Device Plan Requirements
Regulatory, ProPlus, Pro