The Advanced HOS Logs Report is designed to allow administrators to view advanced details across drivers on their hours of services logs. This ELD report is based off of our default Advanced HOS Logs Report within MyGeotab, but it includes additional details on drivers by groups and details shipping commodities. It is recommended that this report be set up as an emailed report for optimal results.
Images & Videos (7)
Features & Benefits
- Ability to view HOS logs in one-central location
- Improve visibility into driver training
- Improve your fleet’s operating efficiency
After downloading this custom report, follow these steps:
Setting Up The Report
- Upon downloading the Advanced HOS Logs Report, modify the "Edit Log Hyperlink Information" section for your database.
- Under "Server:" include the first half of the URL to your MyGeotab database before the forward slash. For example, "my112.geotab.com/abc_company", you would include my112.geotab.com
- Under "database" include your database name. This refers to the second half of the URL to your MyGeotab database after the forward slash. For example, "my112.geotab.com/abc_company", you would include abc_company.
Upload Custom Report
- In the database, select Administration > Reports > Dashboard or E-mailed Reports
- Upload the custom report by selecting the Add Excel file button at the top.
Settings for Custom Emailed Report
To configure this report as an emailed report, you will need to apply additional settings:
- Specify the groups for the dashboard viewers or the recipient list
- Set the Report Date Range to your desired time range (Previous 14 Days is recommended)
- Similarly, specify a refresh period which will result in new data each cycle start (Daily is recommended).
- Select the group you would like included in the report. By default, it is set to Everything as the user will only receive what they have access to.
- Select Run report by to Driver and Statuses: (ON, OFF,D,SB,INT_PC, INT_D,PC,YM)
- Upon completion, select Save at the top.
Regions & Languages