Air-Weigh LoadMaxx scales give you access to real-time, accurate, weight data. With expertise in third-party software integration, Air-Weigh offers a complete vehicle weighting solution that will help reduce costs, improve safety, and maximize profitability.
LoadMaxx works on tractors and trailers with air ride suspensions and most spring suspension axles. Air sensors measure pressure in the air bags and deflection sensors measure the flex for axles with spring suspensions. The scale converts the sensor measurements into accurate axle group weights. With industry-leading accuracy, the LoadMaxx scale can be extremely accurate when properly installed, calibrated, and used.
The LoadMaxx scale offers innovative features including the ability to transmit weights to the tractor’s data bus and two programmable weight alarm outputs. Air-Weigh scales come with PIN protected calibration; English, Spanish, French, and German language options, unit options for both pounds and kilograms, 9-32V dc power, and an in-dash or dash-mounted display to easily read steer, drive, and trailer axle group weights along with GVW.
Designed for vehicles in class 5-8 and the trailers that they pull, Air-Weigh scales allow for an easy-to-use, easy-to-install and intuitive operation that helps fleet managers and truck drivers reduce costs while improving safety and maximizing profitability.
Features And Benefits
- Accurately measures steer and drive axle group weights
- Dual-point calibration for accuracy at all weights
- Easy to read in-dash or dash mounted display
- High precision pressure sensor measures fractions of one PSI
- Compensates for temperature and altitude change
- Tested operating temperature -40 degrees F to 185 degrees F
- Displays weight in 20lb or kg increments
- Provides PIN protected calibration option
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
- Tested to stringent SAE commercial vehicle standards
GO7 - GO9
Device Plan Requirements
Top Industry Use Cases