HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
Air-Weigh LoadMaxx scales feature a patented dual-point calibration system, coupled with several unique proprietary technologies that allow customers to accurately know their specific axle weights at the loading site.
LoadMaxx works on tractors with air drive suspensions and most trucks with leaf spring steer axles and air suspension drive axles. Air sensors measure pressure in the air bags, and deflection sensors measure flex for axles with leaf spring suspensions. The scale converts the sensor measurements into accurate on-the-ground weights. When it is properly calibrated and used, LoadMaxx is accurate to within 300 lbs on each axle group for air ride suspensions and is within 2-5% for mechanical.
The LoadMaxx offers innovative features including; the ability to transmit weights to the tractor’s data bus, two programmable weight alarm outputs, and an optional printer for in-cab weight receipts. Air-Weigh scales come with PIN protected calibration; English, Spanish, and French language options; unit options for both pounds and kilograms; 9-32V dc power; and an in-dash display to easily read steer and drive axle group weights.
Designed for intuitive operation and control, Air-Weigh’s scales are easy-to-use, easy-to-install, and help truck drivers reduce costs while improving safety and maximizing profitability.
Images & Videos (7)
Features & Benefits
- Accurately measures steer and drive axle group weights
- Dual-point calibration for accuracy at all weights
- Easy to read in-dash display
- High precision pressure sensor measures fractions of one PSI
- Compensates for temperature and altitude change
- Tested operating temperature -40 degrees F to 185 degrees F
- Displays weight in 20lb or kg increments
- (air)Accurate to within 300 lbs of a DOT-certified scale
- (mechanical) 2-5%
- Provides PIN protected calibration option
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
- Tested to stringent SAE commercial vehicle standards
Regions & Languages