Product CategoryAsset & Trailer TrackingCameras & ADASComplianceConnected SensorsDriver Management & TrainingElectric VehicleFleet ManagementFuel ManagementMaintenance & DiagnosticsMobile FormsRouting & Dispatch
This report uses engine based fuel economy data in order to calculate the estimated amount of CO2 emissions as a result of fleet activity. An especially useful report for companies who are looking to reduce their carbon footprint and contribute to the goal of a healthier environment. All relative units of measure are supported within the single report template.
Features And Benefits
This report is designed to be used for vehicles of either gasoline or diesel fuel type. All of the vehicles in the report need to be of one fuel type, only. By default, the report is designed for gasoline based vehicles. If you would like to change the logic over to diesel based vehicles, edit the formulas in cells G10 and H10 on the Report sheet and apply the new formula down to the end of the template data set (row 18). The new formulas for these cells would be:
G10 =IF(OR($B$7="L/100 km";$B$7="km/L");E10*Summary!$L$7;E10*Summary!$J$7)
H10 =IF(OR($B$7="L/100 km";$B$7="km/L");(E10*Summary!$L$6)*0,001;(E10*Summary!$J$6)*0,001)
To learn how to import a report into MyGeotab, view our Reporting Basics training found here.
After completing the file import, follow these steps:
- In the Report view tab, under Additional Report Options, select a desired grouping option for your data.
To configure this report as a Dashboard or Emailed Report, you will need to apply additional settings.
- Set the Report Date Range to your desired time range for assessing fleet emissions.
- Similarly, specify a refresh period which will result in new data each cycle start.
- Select the group of vehicles you would like included in the report. By default, it is set to Everything as the user will only receive what they have access to.
- Select the group of users who should be able to view/receive this report. e.g. If this report is only meant for the Maintenance department, create a group a group called Maintenance Reports and assign the maintenance users to that group.
- Under Additional Report Options, you may choose to select a time period to group the overall data by.
Central & South America
Top Industry Use Cases