PRODUCT CATEGORIESAsset & Trailer TrackingCameras & ADASComplianceConnected SensorsElectric VehicleFleet ManagementFuel ManagementMaintenance & DiagnosticsMobile FormsRisk ManagementRouting & Dispatch
Electronic device with adaptable firmware, implemented in EV, ICE or hybrid engines that are not/partially compatible with Geotab onboard telematics. It allows reading all main variables and fault codes (DTC), including proprietary or non-approved protocols published through the CAN Bus ports. The captured information is interpreted and delivered using the standard communications protocol J1939.
Features And Benefits
- Simplified and fast homologation process.
- Availability of multiple ports and upgradeable firmware.
- Standard output protocol CAN Bus J1939.
- Homologation for all types of engines (EV, ICE, hybrid).
- Integration of external equipment or sensors in the vehicle.
Central & South America
GO7 and up
Device Plan Requirements