The Driver Availability Report allows administrators to gather details on individual drivers and summarized view of the fleet's driver status availability. This ELD report can be set up as an email that sends driver availability status every 30 minutes. It can also be setup to be a dashboard to report to provide a quick overview across your fleet on driver availability count.
Images & Videos (4)
Features & Benefits
- Ability to view HOS availability details in one-central location
- Improve visibility into driver training
Upload Custom Report
- In the database, select Administration > Reports > Dashboard or E-mailed Reports
- Upload the custom report by selecting the Add Excel file button at the top.
Settings for Custom Emailed Report
To configure this report as an emailed report, you will need to apply additional settings:
- Specify the groups for the dashboard viewers or the recipient list
- Set the Report Date Range to your desired time range (Previous Hour is recommended)
- Similarly, specify a refresh period which will result in new data each cycle start (Every 30 Mins. is recommended).
- Select the group you would like included in the report. By default, it is set to Everything as the user will only receive what they have access to.
- Upon completion, select Save at the top.
Regions & Languages