PRODUCT CATEGORIESAsset & Trailer TrackingCameras & ADASComplianceConnected SensorsFleet ManagementFleet SustainabilityFuel ManagementHardware Device ManagementIntegration & Consultant ServicesMaintenance & DiagnosticsMobile FormsRisk ManagementRouting & Dispatch
GEOTAB PRODUCTSGeotab Add-InsGeotab Custom ReportsGeotab Hardware
Netradyne’s Driver•i’® is the most advanced fleet safety camera platform, with AI vision and Edge Computing embedded in the device to capture and analyze data immediately, creating timely alerts for avoiding risky situations. This equips managers with the complete safety picture through alerts, straightforward reports, and video on demand. Unlike legacy platforms that rely on G-force triggers to record video, Driver•i uses advanced AI object detection to deliver the insights and results that drivers and fleets need.
GreenZone® is the industry’s first driver score built on positive driving, versus solely focusing on negative events. The Driver•i mobile app dynamically calculates the GreenZone score, comparing it to fleet average and notifying drivers when they reach milestones. Drivers receive automatic recognition for good driving, and gain visibility to risky driving behavior.
Drivers can self-coach by reviewing key events with accompanying suggestions on how to improve performance and increase their score. This empowers drivers and improves performance by encouraging healthy competition between drivers, ultimately resulting in lower risk and a safer fleet.
Features And Benefits
- QUAD HD Cameras with 360 degree views and up to 1080P - 120 DB HDR
- NVIDIA TX1 Deep Learning AI Processor - this AI supercomputer processor includes the latest technology for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, and graphics. Enables video to be processed and analyzed on the device in real-time.
- 9 Axis Accelerometer, Gyro, and Magneto - Provides accurate information about accelerations in all three directions, orientation in space, absolute change in position and orientation. orientation in space, absolute change in position and orientation
- Two form factors. The D-210, for small-to medium-sized commercial vehicles, features both road-facing and driver-facing cameras. The D-410 includes four HD cameras providing a 270-degree picture: one road-facing, one driver-facing, and two side window views. Both of these systems record continuously and analyze thousands of data points directly on the Driveri device.
- Up to eight camera views available
- Driver privacy options available
- Mobile application for drivers and safety managers keeps everyone informed in real-time with alerts, GreenZone Scores, and contributing events.
Features & Benefits
- Captures the complete driving day > full visibility to what’s happening on the road
- Highest definition camera > view license plates and other details
- Edge Computing at the device > immediate actionable data for drivers & managers
- Real-time driver alerts > allow for corrections; help to avoid incidents
- Provides positive recognition > helps with driver engagement & retention
- Straightforward manager reports > quickly find out where to focus rewards & coaching
- Automated coaching > saves managers time; helps keep drivers engaged
- Analyzed by AI (not humans) > more accurate, faster and more acceptable to drivers
Device Plan Requirements
ProPlus, Pro, Base
Top Industry Use Cases