The ELD Diagnostic & Malfunctions Report is designed to capture data diagnostic & malfunctions events by vehicle. This ELD report can be set up as an emailed or dashboard report within MyGeotab. The Summary tab provides a detailed view of data diagnostic & malfunctions events by vehicle and event counts. The Count tab provides a quick overview of the each data diagnostic & malfunctions events by type. Similarly, the Graph tab provides a total count of all events.
Note: ELD diagnostic & malfunctions events follow the vehicle, not a user.
We recommend the following when running this report:
- Recommended format: Email or Dashboard
- Recommended period: Date Range of Previous 30 days and a Weekly Refresh Period
Images & Videos (6)
Features & Benefits
- Ability to view potential ELD Data Diagnostic/Malfunction Events across a fleet
- Improve visibility into asset health
- Improve your fleet’s operating efficiency
Upload Custom Report
- In the database, select Administration > Reports > Dashboard or E-mailed Reports
- Upload the custom report by selecting the Add Excel file button at the top.
Settings for Custom Emailed Report
To configure this report as an emailed report, you will need to apply additional settings:
- Specify the groups for the dashboard viewers or the recipient list
- Set the Report Date Range to your desired time range (Previous 7 Days is recommended)
- Similarly, specify a refresh period which will result in new data each cycle start (Daily is recommended).
- Select the group you would like included in the report. By default, it is set to Everything as the user will only receive what they have access to.
- Select Run report by to Unidentified and Statuses: (Malfunction or diagnostic occurrence)
- Upon completion, select Save at the top.
Regions & Languages