Custom report to show percentage of drive time with engine light on.
Images & Videos (5)
Features & Benefits
- View vehicle time driven with check engine light on
- Can compare with vehicles in entire fleet to identify trends
- Can set date thresholds to view over appropriate time periods
To learn how to import a report into MyGeotab, view our Reporting Basics training found here.
After starting the file import, follow the steps below:
- In the Report view tab, add Low priority warning light and General vehicle warning light is on in the Diagnostics field under the Additional Report Options.
To configure this report as a Dashboard or Emailed Report, you will need to apply additional settings.
- Set the Report Date Range to a range longer than 1 day (weekly or monthly).
- Select the group of vehicles you would like included in the report. By default, it is set to Everything as the user will only receive what they have access to.
- Select the group of users who should be able to view/receive this report. e.g. If this report is only meant for the Maintenance department, create a group a group called Maintenance Reports and assign the maintenance users to that group.
**Remember to include only Low priority warning light and General vehicle warning light is on as the diagnostics.
Regions & Languages