HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
Regulations may or may not require a carrier to monitor Excessive Personal Conveyance, however most carriers and regulatory auditors are interested in a justification for distances driven in Personal Conveyance.
This report allows a carrier to monitor Personal Conveyance over a pre-selected limit on distance driven in PC. By default, this limit is set to 47 miles or 75 km per Driver.
To change the default values, users can edit highlighted cells in the Summary sheet in the report template. We also recommend the following when running this report:
- Recommended format: Email or Dashboard
- Recommended time period: Date Range of Previous 7 days, and a Weekly Refresh Period
Additionally, this report can be modified to show HOS logs:
- by duration of operation in PC
- by groups inside company
- compared by HOS rule set of the driver
- by Verified and Unverified PC logs
- filtered by use of Trailer
- by Annotations
- by starting location of the PC log
- by Top violators of Excessive PC use
Images & Videos (6)
Features & Benefits
- Increased visibility into driver training needs
- Ability to monitor driver behavior
- Ensure HOS compliant ahead of audits
- Catch violations before DOT roadside audits
- Improve your fleet’s operating efficiency
To learn how to import a report into MyGeotab, view our Reporting Basics training found here.
After downloading this custom report, follow these steps:
Modifying Custom Report
- By default the personal conveyance distance for this report is set to 47 miles or 75 km per Driver. To modify this number, adjust the distance in the Report tab and save the report before uploading.
Upload Custom Report
- In the database, select Administration > Reports > Dashboard or E-mailed Reports
- Upload the custom report by selecting the Add Excel file button at the top.
Settings for Custom Report
To configure this report as a Dashboard or Emailed report, you will need to apply additional settings.
- Specify the groups for the dashboard viewers or the recipient list
- Set the Report Date Range to your desired time range (Previous 7 Days is recommended)
- Similarly, specify a refresh period which will result in new data each cycle start (Weekly is recommended).
- Select the group you would like included in the report. By default, it is set to Everything as the user will only receive what they have access to.
- Upon completion, select Save at the top.
Regions & Languages