FuelSync simplifies the complexities of integrating fuel card and telematics systems, building upon the data in order to better understand your vehicles, drivers, and job costs.
Woven into the Geotab sitemap, the intuitive FuelSync dashboard offers insights into your fleet’s fuel transactions and types, geographical spending patterns, and more. The dashboard is an indispensable tool for managers, offering a concise checklist to facilitate swift and educated decisions.
- Safeguard your fleet with alert systems to promptly identify and curb suspicious activities such as unplugged devices or mismatched vehicle locations.
- Low cost and easy to use. Cards can be automatically paired, making it a simple process to get started.
- Get real-time tracking for instant oversight on fuel usage and vehicle location straight from the dashboard.
FuelSync currently pairs with the Voyager fuel card.
What makes us different? Most fuel transaction integration services give you reports with insights, whereas FuelSync is grown from the bedrock of impac Fleet’s “simple” philosophy. When you look at FuelSync insights, some of our customers characterize them as intuitive checklists. Auto drill down, and click-into features that unfold exactly the way our fuel experts think.
Another core philosophy of FuelSync is to encourage best practice of inputs by maintaining what we call a “neat fleet.” A “neat fleet” knows exactly where the data’s going wrong without questioning the integrity of the data. A “neat fleet” has all transactions tied to the vehicle so your intel on your fleet-to-vehicle understanding can be used to build predictable projections, and elevate confidence in your understanding of your fleet so you can focus on what matters most for your business.
Features And Benefits
- IFTA consideration
- Fraud Protection
- Fleet Transaction Management
- Drill Down Reporting
- Driver Filter by Transaction
- Vehicle Filter by Transaction
Any GO device
Device Plan Requirements
Base, Pro, ProPlus, Regulatory
Supports IOS, Android and mobile browsers