GO7, Garmin IOX or harness
HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
Making powerful functionality simple and straightforward, it’s what Garmin does best. With Garmin FMI, managers can rely on a proven, feature-rich experience that will save their business time and money. Garmin expands conventional fleet management with solutions that are simple while ensuring effective communication and efficiency. Garmin FMI capabilities range from very basic (messaging/job dispatch) to more advanced control and interaction (sensor alerts, HOS).
Geotab does not integrate with all Garmin features. MyGeotab Base plan supports minimal features including mapping. MyGeotab Regulatory, Pro, and ProPlus plans allow more Garmin features.
Images & Videos (7)
Features & Benefits
- Messaging (2way, canned, status)
- Job Dispatch
- Driver ID
- Sensor Alerts
- Pop-up alerts
- Road Segment Avoidance
- Path Specific Routing
If you have a Geotab GO device connected to a GARMIN dēzl device on which you’re utilizing the GARMIN HOS solution, you must disable the Hours of Service (HOS) feature within MyGeotab using the steps below:
Navigate to my.geotab.com and log into the database where the GO device is registered.
- From the main menu, select Vehicles and select the vehicle with the GARMIN DEZL device installed
- Click More Details at the top of the page.
- From the Device tab, scroll down to Hours of Service (HOS) and toggle to Off
- Click Save at the top of the page.
- After the setting is sent to the GO device and it can update, you will be able to use the GARMIN HOS solution.
Regions & Languages