Geotab’s driver platform — Geotab Drive — streamlines ELD compliance, Inspection, Driver Identification, Messaging, and provides options to do more. Drivers can easily record their Hours of Service (HOS) status and complete vehicle inspections from their tablet or smartphone. Managers can stay up-to-date on fleet compliance with real-time access to information in MyGeotab, including violation alerts and detailed reports on driver logs and remaining hours.
This smart mobile app works with the Geotab GO telematics device to help meet compliance regulations, improve fleet productivity, and provides the ability to add additional functionality to meet your needs.
Geotab Drive provides several useful services to drivers in your fleet:
- Hours of Service (HOS)
- Driver Identification
*For full functionality of Geotab Drive, HOS, Pro, & ProPlus plans are required. For Inspection only Base plans can be used.
Download Geotab Drive free on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store:
Features And Benefits
- FMCSA compliance
- User-friendly dashboard
- Hours of Service reporting
- Automatic duty status changes
- Alerts for violations and drivers not logged in
- Visibility in MyGeotab of Driver Logs, Violations, and Hours Remaining
- End-to-end vehicle inspection workflow
- Driver identification
- Easy installation
- Over-the-air (OTA) software and firmware updates
- Compatible with off-the-shelf Android and iOS devices (BYOD)*
- Open and flexible solution for adding apps or integrating with other systems
*Devices must have a data plan and location services activated.
Equip your fleet with an ELD solution that goes above and beyond. Geotab’s secure, open telematics platform evolves with your business. Build your own custom solutions, or integrate with your transportation management system (TMS).
- Simplify compliance
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- Improve driver safety
- Reduce admin time and costs
- Track arrival and departure times and delivery status
- Increase accuracy of records
- Improve communication with drivers
- Increase vehicle up time with engine fault reporting for proactive vehicle maintenance
GO6 or GO7, IOX-USB (Optional)
Device Plan Requirements
Regulatory, Base, Pro, ProPlus
Android 4.4, or iOS 6.0
Top Industry Use Cases
Australia & New Zealand