PRODUCT CATEGORIESAsset & Trailer TrackingCameras & ADASComplianceConnected SensorsElectric VehicleFleet ManagementFuel ManagementMaintenance & DiagnosticsMobile FormsRisk ManagementRouting & Dispatch
The Global Fleet Savings Summary Report estimates a fleet’s existing and potential cost saving opportunities in the areas of safety, fuel, maintenance, and productivity. It helps fleet managers to visualize fleet performance and identify what areas can be targeted for improvement.
By identifying where to focus driver coaching and driver management efforts, fleet managers can effectively minimize their Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), maximize their Return on Investment (ROI), and minimize their Cost of Ignoring (COI) which is the operating costs resulting from the improper use of telematics.
For more information on COI and fleet-wide savings opportunities, see the Fleet Savings Summary Report White Paper.
Features And Benefits
- Maximize Return on Investment (ROI)
- Minimize Cost of Ignoring (COI)
- Improve your fleet’s operating efficiency
- Grow your bottom line
To learn how to import a report into MyGeotab, view our Reporting Basics training found here.
Before importing the report, follow the steps below:
- Open the report and select the vehicle class for your fleet. Options are Light Duty, Medium Duty & Heavy Duty (cell G7)
- Select your desired currency (cell G8)
- Adjust the cost totals to reflect your fleet’s annual expenditure (cells L4 - L11). Annual cost fields include:
- Repair and Maintenance
- Driver Wages
- Driver Benefits
- Insurance Premiums
After starting the file import, follow the steps below:
- In the Report view tab, under Additional Report Options, set Run Report By to Driver
- In the Report view tab, under Additional Report Options, set Group By to None
- Select No for Hide rows with zero distance.
- Under Grouping Options, keep the default setting of Individual Devices or Drivers.
- In Exception Rules, select the rules in the exact order listed below:
- Hard Acceleration
- Harsh Braking
- Harsh Cornering
Dashboard or Email Configuration
To configure this report as a Dashboard or Emailed Report, you will need to apply additional settings.
- To view this report on the dashboard set Add chart to dashboard to Excel Chart within the dashboard tab.
- To configure as a emailed report set Email options to Yes within the Email Report tab
- For both dashboard and emailed reports set the Report Date Range to Last Month
- Set Refresh period to Monthly (run date should be the 1st of the month)
- Select the group of users who should be able to view/receive this report. Ex. If this report is only meant for the Risk & Safety department, create a group called Risk & Safety Reports and assign those users to that group.
Under Additional Report Options follow the steps listed in the Import Settings section
Central & South America
Top Industry Use Cases