The Green Fleet Dashboard provides fleet managers with an easy tool to monitor their efforts in reducing fuel cost and emissions, evaluate environmental performance over time, and identify opportunities for improvement.
Features And Benefits
- Monitor your fleet’s average fuel and electric energy usage, cost, and resulting emissions on a total or economy basis.
- Compare your fleets fuel economy to benchmarking of similar fleets in the Geotab ecosystem.
- Obtain idling fuel usage and associated cost and emissions.
- Easily identify fleet trends and areas for improvement with aggregate graph data.
- Use a regional historic estimate to accurately calculate fuel and electric energy costs region to region.
- Track you BEV and PHEV performance and utilization.
- Track key driver performance indicators related to fuel efficient driver behavior, including idling time, harsh events, and charging exceptions.
*Please note that the Green Fleet Dashboard is not available to U.S. government users.
All GO devices, GO9 recommended
Device Plan Requirements
Top Industry Use Cases
Central & South America
Australia & New Zealand