HOS Violations not only cause monetary ramifications but can potentially have a massive impact on your Carrier Safety Score. The ELD HOS Violations report gives administrators a detailed view of the number of occurrences for each violation as well as the Top Violators in the fleet.
This report is a great tool for Transport Carriers for internal evaluation and to implement driver training, as necessary. Combined with the HOS Violations Cost Report, the ELD HOS violations report can create useful insights and metrics for a Carrier Safety program. This report can also prove helpful during a regulatory audit.
We recommend the following when running this report:
- Recommended format: Email or Dashboard
- Recommended period: Date Range of Previous 7 days, with a Daily Refresh Period
Images & Videos (5)
Features & Benefits
- Ensure HOS compliance ahead of audit
- Visibility into driver training needs
- Catch violations before DOT roadside audits
- Improve your fleet’s operating efficiency
To learn how to import a report into MyGeotab, view our Reporting Basics training found here.
After downloading this custom report, follow these steps:
Upload Custom Report
- In the database, select Administration > Reports > Dashboard or E-mailed Reports
- Upload the custom report by selecting the Add Excel file button at the top.
Settings for Custom Report
To configure this report as a Dashboard report, you will need to apply additional settings.
- Specify the groups for the dashboard viewers
- Set the Report Date Range to your desired time range (Last week is recommended)
- Similarly, specify a refresh period which will result in new data each cycle start (Weekly is recommended).
- Select the group you would like included in the report. By default, it is set to Everything as the user will only receive what they have access to.
- Upon completion, select Save at the top.