The IOX-BT is a Bluetooth® low energy IOX Add-On for tracking movable assets. The IOX-BT senses and monitors Bluetooth® beacons within its broadcast range. Beacons can be attached to tools and equipment to increase asset utilization, reduce impact of misplaced equipment, boost productivity, reduce operational costs, and improve on-time delivery. Monitor proximity beacons with public MAC addresses, and support sensor data from select beacons
Additionally, the IOX-BT supports BeWhere beacon sensor data. Compatible with GO6 devices and later.
IOX (Input / Output Expanders) plug directly into the GO device and are used to extend the GO device to peripherals in your vehicle. Leveraging the CAN networks that run on the GO device, IOXs can be daisy-chained together meaning multiple peripherals can be added to the GO device. This adds flexibility to your implementation, even after installation, and means the Geotab solution can grow as your fleet needs grow.
Images & Videos (9)
Features & Benefits
- Simple Installation: Plugs directly into the Geotab GO device, and into the vehicle's OBD port
- Monitors proximity beacons with public Media Access Control (MAC) addresses
- Also supports sensor data from select beacons
- Supports up to 200 in-range beacons
- Compatible with the Geotab® BLE Add-On Protocol. This requires XXX.14.XX firmware or newer
Regions & Languages