IOX-GOTALK uses text-to-speech to provide real-time spoken alerts to drivers based on predefined rules in English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian. Any rules that the GO device currently uses to send alerts to drivers can be used with the GO TALK. Regardless of cellular coverage, immediate feedback is given to the on the following device-based rules:
- Reminds a driver when they fail to swipe their NFC fob or sticker
- Revving surpasses a customer-configurable threshold (i.e. 4000 RPMs)
- Idling beyond a customer-configurable threshold
- Speeding above a customer-configurable threshold
- Approaching the maximum speed limit defined by the customer
- “Dangerous Driving” as defined by the customer
- Seat belt usage (if supported by the vehicle)
- With the addition of Active Tracking, drivers will get near-real-time feedback (generally within 5-10 seconds) when in good coverage from MyGeotab-based rules as well.
You can customize the specific words the alert will speak to the driver for MyGeotab-based rules. This allows you to create a message specifically tailored to the personality or attitude of each driver, ensuring the message will fully resonate with them and will succeed in improving their behaviour. Include tokens such as driver name, address of the violation, and zone name to provide the driver with a detailed account as to where and when the violation occurred.
IOX - Input / Output Expanders - plug directly into the GO device and are used to extend the GO device to peripherals in your vehicle. Leveraging the CAN networks that run on the GO device, IOXs can be daisy-chained together meaning multiple peripherals can be added to the GO device. This adds flexibility to your implementation, even after installation, and means the Geotab solution can grow as your fleet needs grow.
Features And Benefits
- Real time spoken driver feedback
- Customize text to speech messages for drivers
- Provide drivers with steps to improve driving habits
- Improve fleet safety
- Easy installation
- Supports multiple languages (see Specifications for setup)
Any GO Device
Device Plan Requirements
Base, Regulatory, ProPlus, Pro
Top Industry Use Cases
Central & South America
Australia & New Zealand