GO9, Geotab Tachograph Add-In
HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
The IOX-UREADER is the interface between Geotab GO device and the tachograph, allowing the GO device to read and download real-time digital-tachograph data. It also includes a contactless connection with the vehicle CAN Bus line for engine data. This data is available in the Geotab Tachograph Add-In on the MyGeotab platform.
Images & Videos (6)
Features & Benefits
- Automated remote download of vehicle and driver information.
- Automatic driver identification that matches the individual driver with a specific vehicle — improving report accuracy on MyGeotab platform.
- Automated downloads occur at regularly scheduled intervals or as needed on demand (in accordance with the technical and legal requirements set by the European Union).
- Sends real-time Tachograph data, including driver name, driver status, and other useful information (in accordance with the technical and legal requirements set by the European Union).
- Allows the connection to the vehicle CANbus using a capacitive clamp to read vehicle data without electrical contact; it auto-detects polarity, baud rate, and CANbus protocol; no configuration is needed.
Regions & Languages