IMPORTANT: Geotab conducts security reviews on all Standard, Premier, and Order Now Marketplace products, and provides recommendations back to our partners on any issues found during those reviews. Partners are strongly encouraged to address those issues but may choose not to. Geotab is not responsible for the security around Marketplace products and recommends that customers conduct their own security reviews on any Marketplace products they intend to use, to ensure that the product meets their own security expectations.
- Road-facing HD dashcam with innovative snap-on driver-facing camera option
- Add driver-facing camera at installation or later; remove, reinstall anytime
- Integrated ADAS and AI-enabled driver monitoring features
- Now available on Order Now — fast, click-simple purchase/integration
Sensata INSIGHTS’ modular KP2 road and driver facing telematics device offers next-level flexibility and control. Its unique modular design enables fleet managers to add the optional driver-facing camera quickly with snap-on simplicity at purchase or any time later.
The KP2 is available in two configurations and the optional driver-facing module can be purchased separately:
KP2 Dashcam – Road-Facing Only (MKH-KP2NA64RFGTPS): Road-facing HD video camera records and uploads event data to the cloud and has built-in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) features.
KP2 Dashcam – Road- and Driver-Facing (MKH-KP2NA64RDGTPS): Modular road- and driver-facing HD video camera provides Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) ADAS and Driver State Monitoring (DSM) capability, all within one plug-and-play device.
KP2 Driver Facing Camera Module (MKH-KP2DFCS): Optional snap-on driver-facing camera provides instant access to AI-powered driver distraction and fatigue detection features.
The KP2’s road-facing dashcam records potential events and stores them in the cloud for fast after-the-fact review. Cloud-based technology keeps the device simple, slim to the windshield and future-proof; easy to update as technology advances. Comes with an array of real-time Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) alerts, including tailgating, forward collision and lane departure.
The optional driver-facing camera offers cost-effective edge computing with AI-enabled driver monitoring features, including automatic driver identification, driver fatigue and distraction. The innovative snap-on/off detachable design enables situational use, such as during a probationary period for new drivers. The camera can also be used as a sensor without capturing video to protect drivers and their privacy.
Features And Benefits
- Integrated with MyGeotab™ — fast, painless and customizable
- Innovative video telematics device with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) features and unique modular design
- Road-facing HD video camera records and immediately uploads event data to the cloud
- Cloud-based Artificial Intelligence Driving Events (AIDE) analysis software dramatically reduces false positives
- ADAS notifications provide real-time safety alerts to your drivers — chimes or natural language voice
- Snap-on driver-facing camera provides instant access to AI-powered driver distraction and fatigue detection features
- Plug-and-play design enables lightning-fast self-installation
- Unique combination of cloud/edge device data storage for optimum data reliability/access/retention:
- Reliable event capture and video upload to the cloud to avoid data loss during a catastrophic event
- 12-month GPS and event/video data cloud storage standard; can customize duration to need
- 64GB microSD card that can store over 50 hours of footage on the device before overwriting
- Reduce accident, litigation and insurance costs — road-facing camera and ADAS provide video evidence and support driver coaching to reduce costs related to accidents, litigation and insurance premiums.
- Defer the driver-facing camera decision — start with road-facing, add driver-facing later, quickly and easily, without the cost of purchasing new devices.
- Monitor/protect drivers without video — video recording can be disabled, using the camera strictly as a sensor for automatic driver ID and distraction/ fatigue detection.
- Minimize the cost and disruption of installation and repairs — plug-and-play design enables fast, simple self-installation; easy device removal for deployment to other vehicles or replacement when repairs are required.
- Improve fleet numbers — reap the benefits of video telematics and ADAS — reduced accident rates and shop time; better fleet productivity and lower operating costs; improved driver retention.
- Seamless, native integration into Geotab — fast and easy to purchase, set up and manage video through the MyGeotab™ app — unique data management technology designed to minimize or avoid overage charges.
Top Industry Use Cases
Australia & New Zealand