- Driver-facing HD camera offers snap-on simplicity
- Ability to be added at installation or later; can be removed and reinstalled anytime
- AI-enabled driver monitoring features activated upon installation
- Now available on Order Now — fast, click-simple purchase/integration
Sensata INSIGHTS’ driver-facing option for the KP2 dashcam can be installed — or removed — with snap-on simplicity. Its innovative and detachable design enables situational use, such as installation during probationary periods for new drivers or removal for compliance with union regulations.
The KP2’s in-cabin video can be used to not only improve driving behaviors, but also help reduce risk and mitigate claims by providing clear and indisputable visual evidence of what fleet drivers were really doing during incidents caused by outside drivers. Put simply, it can mean the difference between litigation and exoneration.
The snap-on camera can also be used as a sensor without capturing video to protect fleet drivers and their privacy. It offers cost-effective edge computing with AI-enabled driver monitoring features, including automatic driver identification, driver fatigue and distraction.
Features And Benefits
- Premium modular design
- 2.09 mega pixel CMOS sensor
- 130° angle of view
- DC 5V power
- Infrared LEDs for night-time recording
- Simple and secure angle control
- Plug-and-play functionality
- 2-year warranty protects you against any manufacturer’s defect
- Better monitor and train drivers — in-cabin video provides insight into driver behavior, and can be quickly removed after probationary periods.
- Maximize flexibility and minimize downtime — driver-facing camera can be snapped on (or off) as the needs of your fleet change, quickly and easily.
- Protect drivers and their privacy — video recording can be disabled, and camera can be used strictly as a sensor for AI-powered driver ID and distraction/ fatigue detection.
- Minimize the cost and disruption of installation — snap-on functionality enables fast self-installation/removal without the cost of purchasing new devices.
- Seamless, native integration into Geotab — fast and easy to purchase, set up and manage video through the MyGeotab™ app — unique data management technology designed to minimize or avoid overage charges.
Top Industry Use Cases