This report displays the total fuel used for the entire fleet over the last 3 months.
It is especially useful to determine if newly implemented fuel usage policies have successfully decreased the amount of fuel that was used, and how it affected the miles driven and idling statistics.
This report can run as a dashboard or as an emailed report.
Images & Videos (4)
Features & Benefits
- View total fuel used by fleet
- Easily spot trends
- 3 month horizon
To learn how to import a report into MyGeotab, view our Reporting Basics training found here.
After starting the file import, follow the steps below:
- In the Report view tab, under Additional Report Options, select Monthly for the Group By section.
To configure this report as a Dashboard or Emailed Report, you will need to apply additional settings.
- Set the Report Date Range to Last 3 Months.
- Choose for it to refresh Monthly on the 1st of the month.
- Select the group of vehicles you would like included in the report. By default, it is set to Everything as the user will only receive what they have access to.
- Select the group of users who should be able to view/receive this report. e.g. If this report is only meant for the Maintenance department, create a group a group called Maintenance Reports and assign the maintenance users to that group.
- Under Additional Report Options, select Monthly for the Group By section.
Regions & Languages