Magellan RouteComplete solution provides a complete end-to-end routing solution, including route digitization, optimization, planning, vehicle management, dispatch, turn-by-turn navigation, and monitoring to help you execute the best routes possible. With over 100,000+ miles tested by both Magellan and our network of customers, our routing technology is designed to increase fleet safety and improve service while reducing operational costs. RouteComplete is built for all fleet markets, including long and short haul trucking, service deliveries, and government/state/local operations for snow plowing, street sweeping and waste collection.
The Route Manager web portal gives fleet admins and managers a comprehensive dashboard to monitor their fleet including locations, route completion rates, routes, vehicles, tasks, and route obstructions. With these insights, fleet managers have all the information necessary to better manage time, fuel, and cost resources in one centralized database.
Features And Benefits
Route planning is a critical first step in creating and establishing effective fleet operations.
- Create with Ease: Magellan's Route Creator allows you to create or edit routes by simply drawing them on a map or importing already created golden routes for the ultimate in flexibility.
- Edit Map with One Click: Easily edit map changes by adding, editing, or deleting any road geometries,changing street directions, or turn restrictions.
- Release Routes in Real Time. Release new, imported, and edited routes with the flip of a switch. These released routes are then updated on the driver's devices in real time over-the-air.
- Schedule & Assign Instantly: Use route manager to create tasks, assign routes, and schedule vehicle assignments instantly and with ease.
Magellan's Route Management system allows fleet admins to see their drivers in real time.
- Monitor with Clarity: The web portal gives fleet admins and managers a comprehensive dashboard to monitor their fleet including locations, route completion rates, routes, vehicles, tasks, and route obstructions.
- Manage with Confidence: Admins can push out updates over-the-air, including new and edited routes, tasks, vehicle assignments, obstacle cones, and more.
- Execute with Accuracy: Road obstructions reported in the field are monitored and pushed out to other drivers via the web portal, causing Return to Route to instantly re-route them. These missed streets can then be assigned to be treated at a later time.
Magellan's Return to Route navigation software specializes in ensuring effective and safer route execution.
- Locked On Route: Ensures drivers complete a route in its predefined, sequential order, making safer roads for both municipal and public drivers.
- Road Obstruction Re-Routing: When drivers encounter an obstacle, such as an abandoned vehicle, they are able to mark it on their screen with an obstacle icon. This information is automatically pushed to the web portal where it can be pushed out to other drivers. The drivers are re-routed around the obstacles, while another driver can complete the missed street at a later time.
Any GO device and Magellan 7" Android tablet hardware & accessories
Device Plan Requirements
Base, Pro, ProPlus, Regulatory, Third-Party Device Plan
Android v4.x or above
Top Industry Use Cases