Any GO device.
Android 4.0 +, iOS 11.0 +
HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
Maxoptra delivers a dynamic, easy to use, cloud-based routing software to both small and large fleet operators. Delivering daily route savings for big names such as JCB, LaFarge and Sofology, Maxoptra also prides itself on providing innovative and cost-effective software to today’s small fleet operators.
Maxoptra is designed to meet the needs of both distribution and service fleets and provides efficient decision making in real time, whatever the operational environment.
Affordable and highly customizable, Maxoptra helps companies do more business with the same resources at a lower operational cost. Our open API makes Maxoptra an ideal complement to any telematics, WMS or CRM solution. We offer a subscription-based SaaS solution making Maxoptra accessible 24/7 from any web browser worldwide.
Images & Videos (15)
Features & Benefits
It only takes a few seconds for Maxoptra to build your delivery schedule that automatically considers any constraints within your fleet. We work with hundreds of customers worldwide who rely on our software every day to optimize their routes.
- Quickly and efficiently build optimized routes that consider: vehicle running costs & capacity; driver working hours; customer time window constraints; historic traffic conditions; height/weight/width restrictions and more.
- Our simple, drag & drop interface allows users to adjust routes based on ‘on the day’ conditions or team intuition. Maxoptra will show the impact of this change in terms of constraints broken and costs incurred.
- We pride ourselves on delivering a software solution that is not just easy to use but is also easy to implement. Many customers, both large & small, successfully self-implement using our sophisticated self-help tools and videos.
- Our cloud-based solution means that our system is licensed based on your fleet size, which can flex to meet seasonal demands. You only need to pay for what you use; there are no upfront hardware and implementation fees, and no costly ongoing support and maintenance fees.
- Being cloud-based means all users benefit from the latest release as soon as it’s available.
- Our support team are always on hand if you happen to have a problem – phone, email and web support options are available.
Regions & Languages