Whether you are tracking one vehicle or thousands, you can gain actionable insights on your fleet vehicles and drivers right from your smartphone or tablet with MyGeotab. Get your fleet vehicles performance and driver activity right at your fingertips.
Use MyGeotab to:
- Track real-time GPS location on the live map and access a detailed Trips history for each vehicle
- Set custom business rules and notifications for location, activity, speeding, harsh braking, and seat belt use
- Optimize routes and proactively manage vehicle maintenance.
- Stay compliant with Hours of Service (HOS), DVIR, and Driver ID
- Access dashboard reports to easily analyze trends in fuel consumption, idling, and more.
Reduce fuel costs, maximize uptime and improve fleet safety with MyGeotab.
Features And Benefits
- High-Quality GPS Vehicle Tracking
- Engine Data Reporting
- Custom Mapping & Interactive Dashboard Reports
- Track hard braking, rapid acceleration, and aggressive driving behaviors.
- Engine Health & Maintenance
- Route Optimization
- Accident Detection & Notification
- Online Support
Available in 6 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, and Japanese.
Do more with your data. Geotab makes integration and collaboration easy with our premium open telematics platform, software development kit (SDK), and APIs. Plus, find more custom apps and solutions like temperature tracking, tire pressure monitoring, and in-cab video on the Geotab Marketplace.
Note: In order to use this app, you need to be a Geotab customer. To get started, please contact us and we will connect you with a Geotab authorized partner: 1-877-436-8221 (US & Canada Toll-Free) or (+44) 0800 088 5482 (UK).
All GO devices
Device Plan Requirements
Third-Party Device Plan, Base, Pro, ProPlus, Regulatory
Android version 4.1 or later. iOS 8.0 or later
Top Industry Use Cases
Central & South America
Australia & New Zealand