Especially at the beginning of a pilot or rollout, Drivers may forget to log into the system, and simply operate the vehicle. This Number of Drivers Placed ON Duty Report can run as a dashboard report which will capture how many Drivers are placed ON duty in Geotab Drive.
Note: This report will work well only if Drivers are logging in and out of the system everyday. For Carriers whose Drivers may leave themselves logged into the app for multiple days, this report may not be as useful.
Images & Videos (5)
Features & Benefits
- Visibility into driver training needs
- Improve your fleet’s operating efficiency
- Ensure HOS compliance ahead of audit
To learn how to import a report into MyGeotab, view our Reporting Basics training found here.
After downloading this custom report, follow these steps:
Upload Custom Report
- In the database, select Administration > Reports > Dashboard or E-mailed Reports
- Upload the custom report by selecting the Add Excel file button at the top.
Settings for Custom Report
To configure this report as a Dashboard report, you will need to apply additional settings.
- Specify the groups for the dashboard viewers Set the Report Date Range to your desired time range (Yesterday is recommended)
- Similarly, specify a refresh period which will result in new data each cycle start (Daily is recommended).
- Select the group you would like included in the report. By default, it is set to Everything as the user will only receive what they have access to.
- Upon completion, select Save at the top.
Regions & Languages