This custom report is used to identify gaps in ECM based odometer values, which can be used as a means of determining how much distance a vehicle drove without a properly operating GO device being connected. This report is a great tool for understanding how much vehicle activity occurs during the period when a GO device stops recording odometer data as a result of a power loss to the device. Using only two engine diagnostics for ECM based odometer values and device unplugged events, it is possible to determine how long the device was not able to record odometer data for and how far the vehicle drove without a telematics device connected.
Images & Videos (5)
Features & Benefits
- Simple to setup and interpret
- Improve your fleet’s operating efficiency
- Improve visibility into asset management
- Visibility into the driver training
To learn how to import a report into MyGeotab, view our Reporting Basics training found here.
After downloading this custom report, follow these steps:
Upload Custom Report
- In the database, select Administration > Reports > Dashboard or E-mailed Reports
- Upload the custom report by selecting the Add Excel file button at the top.
Settings for Custom Report
To configure this report as an Emailed or Dashboard report, you will need to apply additional settings.
- Specify the groups for the recipient list
- Set the Report Date Range to your desired time range (This month is recommended)
- Similarly, specify a refresh period which will result in new data each cycle start (Monthly is recommended).
- Select the group you would like included in the report. By default, it is set to Everything as the user will only receive what they have access to.
- Under Additional Reporting Options, select Display All Diagnostics and search for Odometer and Device power change (1 = powered)
- Upon completion, select Save at the top.
Regions & Languages
Central & South America