This custom report flags the instances when a driver goes into a Drive status directly from OFF Duty. Drivers must be in an ON Duty status and do a walk-around inspection of the vehicle before they are allowed to start driving; this report will catch these driver violations.
Images & Videos (5)
Features & Benefits
- Ensure HOS compliance ahead of audit
- Visibility into driver training needs
- Catch violations before DOT roadside audits
- Improve your fleet’s operating efficiency
To learn how to import a report into MyGeotab, view our Reporting Basics training found here.
After downloading this custom report, follow these steps:
Upload Custom Report
- In the database, select Administration > Reports > Dashboard or E-mailed Reports
- Upload the custom report by selecting the Add Excel file button at the top.
Settings for Custom Report
To configure this report as a Dashboard or Emailed report, you will need to apply additional settings.
- Specify the groups for the recipient list
- Set the Report Date Range to your desired time range (Last week is recommended)
- Similarly, specify a refresh period which will result in new data each cycle start (Weekly is recommended).
- Select the group you would like included in the report. By default, it is set to Everything as the user will only receive what they have access to.
- Upon completion, select Save at the top.
Regions & Languages