Our Passenger Identifier solution was developed to make it easier to monitor students or employees traveling by bus to ensure their safety. Passengers simply display their ID card, containing a unique identifier linked to their personal information, each time they get on or get off from the bus.
The main objective of this solution is to provide the security that the passenger got on and off from the bus in the corresponding geographical points according to the service contract. The data collected from the ID card is linked with the GPS positioning and shared in real time to those managing the data like the school and/or parents, or the employer arranging employee transportation.
In the case that the Companies or school already has ID cards, our solution can be integrated into this for added functionality. For this, protocol compatibility with the reader will be verified.
Features And Benefits
With our Passenger Identifier solution you will be able to measure and control the capacity that uses the vehicular transport services.
- Certainty and control of user assistance to the workplace or school (notification that the passenger is already aboard the unit)
- Contracted services usage
- Get in and get off information (Date - Time and location)
- Information about the unit in which the user is traveling
- Reports of travel logs per passenger. (Unit - Date - Position - Route)
- Integration with third-party systems
GO9, IOX-RS232M, PRO PLUS PLAN
Device Plan Requirements
Australia & New Zealand
Central & South America