PRODUCT CATEGORIESAsset & Trailer TrackingCameras & ADASComplianceConnected SensorsFleet ManagementFleet SustainabilityFuel ManagementHardware Device ManagementIntegration & Consultant ServicesMaintenance & DiagnosticsMobile FormsRisk ManagementRouting & Dispatch
GEOTAB PRODUCTSGeotab Add-InsGeotab Custom ReportsGeotab Hardware
Manually enable and disable Personal Mode directly from the Geotab Drive app and the MyGeotab portal with a single click. Personal Mode allows drivers and dispatchers to hide vehicle tracking in the fleet management application for designated periods of time. When Personal Mode is enabled, location features that use GPS such as position, trips and speed profiles are not displayed in the application.
Features And Benefits
- Manual enabling of the Personal Mode using the Drive App
- Rule conditions to automatically turn Personal Mode on and off
- Controlled by the Security Clearance feature
- Location features that use GPS such as position, trips and speed profiles are not displayed in the application
- Driving data collected by a vehicle in Personal Mode is stored as “personal”
For instruction on using the add-in, please review the Personal Mode User Guide in the Additional Resources section.
Central & South America
Australia & New Zealand
Device Plan Requirements
Pro, Base, ProPlus, Regulatory
Top Industry Use Cases