Geotab Roadside is an easy-to-use solution for dispatching roadside assistance to fleet vehicles. Geotab roadside connects MyGeotab fleet telematics and the Geotab Drive mobile app with the Rapitow roadside assistance network of over 28,000 service providers. Geotab Roadside is available to all customers subscribed to the ProPlus plan. Just tap to connect with the nearest service provider, then follow Geotab’s interactive map for live updates on your vehicle’s location and estimated time of arrival (ETA), where available. Whether you are stranded by a disabled vehicle or simply in need of lockout services, Geotab Roadside gets your vehicle back on the road and back to business.
- Customers with fleet-wide subscription to the Geotab ProPlus plan*
- Roadside services are complimentary for qualifying light-duty vehicles only
- Services include: battery boost, fuel delivery, towing (up to 25 miles), locksmith and more
*For those with medium, or heavy-duty vehicles, payment is collected directly within MyGeotab or the Geotab Drive app.
Images & Videos (11)
Features & Benefits
- Increased vehicle uptime and fleet productivity
- Dispatching to exact location
- MyGeotab Add-In and a Geotab Drive Add-In that allows initiation of roadside assistance services via Rapitow
- Exact GPS location to the nearest service vehicle is provided, in addition to vehicle and driver information