Safetymax combines cameras, viewing, warnings and parking sensor technology to give drivers enhanced visibility whilst manoeuvring a vehicle at low speeds. Safetymax creates audible and visual alerts which are communicated to drivers in the cab. With timely warnings for drivers to act, the system is proven to prevent and reduce incident frequency and has been fundamental to a leading UK fleet receiving the ROSPA Gold Award for safety.
- 360-Degree Detection System - up to sixteen ultrasonic sensors provide drivers with a clear indication of obstacles around the vehicle. The visual display uses a traffic light system at fixed points around the vehicle indicating safe distances whilst manoeuvring.
- Technology can be tailored to each vehicle/fleet - up to nine spoken voice warnings. i.e., “side door open,” “fridge door open.”
- Operator reporting –integrate with Live DVR and telematics - enable fleet operators to manage and analyse via a single, easy-to-use platform.
- Ongoing training and education – data captured can be used as a training tool to improve driver behaviour.
- Integration - integrates with cameras and vehicle CCTV to provide a single solution.
Safetymax can be integrated with Geotab via IOX harnesses. If an event / potential incident should occur, i.e., stabiliser leg not stowed, Safetymax cameras capture footage which is uploaded to the Geotab platform. This enables fleet managers to view evidence, analyse and report on flet safety and driver behaviour.
Web link - https://motormax.co.uk/solutions/safetymax/