This custom report uses Geotab Drive information to accurately track the number of hours a driver clocks in and out.
It is recommended that this report be used as an e-mailed report for fleets with less than 50 drivers. For optimal use, it is recommended that this report be set to PDF when configuring the report for the database.
NOTE: This report does not accurately capture a driver's respective payroll if a driver is continuing to drive past midnight.
Images & Videos (4)
Features & Benefits
- Improve your fleet’s operating efficiency
- Reduce payroll costs
- Reduce costs associated with paper timecards
- Automatically track the hours of up to 50 drivers working within in a fleet
- Improve your fleet’s productivity
To learn how to import a report into MyGeotab, view our Reporting Basics training found here.
After downloading this custom report, follow these steps:
Upload Custom Report
- In the database, select Administration > Reports > Dashboard or E-mailed Reports
- Upload the custom report by selecting the Add Excel file button at the top.
Settings for Custom Report
To configure this report as an Emailed report, you will need to apply additional settings.
- Specify the groups for the recipient list
- Set the Report Date Range to your desired time range (Last 14 days is recommended)
- Similarly, specify a refresh period which will result in new data each cycle start (Last 2 weeks is recommended).
- Select the group you would like included in the report. By default, it is set to Everything as the user will only receive what they have access to.
- Under Additional Report Options, select Statuses: (ON, OFF, D, SB, INT_PC, INT_D, PC, YM) under the Statuses section
- **If this is left blank the report will not function properly
- Upon completion, select Save at the top.
Regions & Languages