IMPORTANT: Geotab conducts security reviews on all Standard, Premier, and Order Now Marketplace products, and provides recommendations back to our partners on any issues found during those reviews. Partners are strongly encouraged to address those issues but may choose not to. Geotab is not responsible for the security around Marketplace products and recommends that customers conduct their own security reviews on any Marketplace products they intend to use, to ensure that the product meets their own security expectations.
Get functional, reliable asset tracking and monitoring through our solar-powered 4G-LTE solution, SolarNet™. With a 10-year battery life on solar power, this solution has twice the battery capacity as current competitive standards.
This asset tracking device can be used on trailers, chassis, containers, construction equipment and more, and is available in the following versions:
Solar powered only, can be installed on many different asset types and doesn’t need an existing power source to connect to.
SolarNet™ Tethered (MKH-776220GT):
Hardwiring the unit provides an additional power source for charging the device. The wire connects to the nose box of the trailer connections.
Features And Benefits
- Manage and view your trailers and assets in the Geotab ecosystem
- Real-time visibility and location
- Automated alerts configurable in MyGeotab
- Bluetooth enabled - Easily add compatible
- Sensors as they become available
- Optional 7-way charging harness for trailers
- When in motion, 2-minute reporting when tethered, hourly reporting when untethered
- 2 reports per day when parked
- Optimize trailer pool management
- Automate yard checks
- Eliminate trailer theft and cargo loss
- Improve driver satisfaction
- Manage detention billing
- 10-year battery life on solar power
- IP67 weather-proof casing
Dimensions: 12.44in x 2.95in x 1.46in (316mm x 75mm x 37mm)
Weight: .93lbs (420g) Internal Cellular and GPS Antenna Optional Tethered
LTE Cat 1 on Bands 2, 4, 12, 3G UMTS on bands II, V Integrated high sensitivity antenna
Battery Type: 4 x 18650 Li-ion Battery Capacity: 36Wh (10.6 Ah) Expected Battery Life: 10 Years Deep Sleep: < 400uW Energy Per Report: < 8mWh Tracking: < 300mW Power Management Modes: Full Power, Network Off, Listening Mode, and Deep Sleep
Bluetooth - Low Energy (BLE) Version 4.2
Operating Voltage: 10V – 32VDC
FCC 47 CFR Part 15, Part 22, and Part 24 PTCRB Certification
Device Plan Requirements
Third-Party Device Plan
Top Industry Use Cases