Universal harness with 12 different mounting adapters that enables you to connect a GO device to a OBDII port of a vehicle - Eliminates the need to know vehicle information in advance.
- 12 different mounting adapters for use in most light-duty and medium-duty international vehicles.
Replaced: HRN-GS16K2, HRN-BE16T2, HRN-BG16T2, HRN-BF16T2, HRN-BS16T2, HRN-BT16T2.
Features And Benefits
- Extend placement of GO device
- Avoid installation issues for vehicles where the recess of the ALDL prevents GO device from connecting properly
- 12 mounting adapters for different vehicle makes and models
- Region specific, but no functionality differences
GO7 and higher
Device Plan Requirements
ProPlus, Regulatory, Base, Pro
Top Industry Use Cases
Australia & New Zealand
Central & South America