Product CategoryAsset & Trailer TrackingCameras & ADASComplianceConnected SensorsDriver Management & TrainingElectric VehicleFleet ManagementFuel ManagementMaintenance & DiagnosticsMobile FormsRouting & Dispatch
Drivers only have up to 14 days to sign off on their logs, and unverified logs are a point of inspection under a regulatory audit. This report helps fleets monitor how many unverified logs they have, helping carriers to periodically evaluate the status of unverified logs and effectively manage Carrier compliance. Even though regulations can permit more than 14 days for drivers to sign off on logs, it is recommended that the company monitors a list of unverified logs weekly to allow sufficient time for action.
We recommend the following when running this report:
- Recommended format: Email or Dashboard
- Recommended period: Date Range of Previous 7 days, with a Daily Refresh Period
Additionally, this HOS Logs report can be modified to show HOS Logs data suitable to end user’s operations. Other use cases for this report are:
- Unverified Logs by duration of operation without verifying
- Unverified Logs by distance of driving without verifying
- Unverified Logs older than 3 days
- Unverified Logs filtered by groups inside company
- Unverified Logs compared by rule set of the driver
- Unverified Logs filtered by edited and unedited logs
- Unverified Logs filtered by trailer selection
- Unverified Logs filtered by Annotations
Features And Benefits
To learn how to import a report into MyGeotab, view our Reporting Basics training found here.
After downloading this custom report, follow these steps:
Upload Custom Report
- In the database, select Administration > Reports > Dashboard or E-mailed Reports
- Upload the custom report by selecting the Add Excel file button at the top.
Settings for Custom Report
To configure this report as an Emailed or Dashboard report, you will need to apply additional settings.
- Specify the groups for the recipient list
- Set the Report Date Range to your desired time range (Previous 14 days is recommended)
- Similarly, specify a refresh period which will result in new data each cycle start (Every 2 Weeks is recommended).
- Select the group you would like included in the report. By default, it is set to Everything as the user will only receive what they have access to.
- Upon completion, select Save at the top.
Top Industry Use Cases