HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
Uptake Fleet helps fleets drive fast financial value through their existing Geotab subscription by optimizing maintenance costs and operations - reducing maintenance costs by 7-10%, reducing breakdowns by more than 20%, shifting 70% of unplanned maintenance to planned maintenance, and increasing Uptime by 8%. Put predictive insights to work for your fleet. It’s time to get more miles out of your equipment using the data you have today. Use it to keep your trucks on the road and making you money.
With over 7 years in the predictive maintenance space, Uptake is the leading provider delivering real value to fleets for several years.
Uptake delivers actionable predictive maintenance insights from your existing Geotab device to allow fleet and shop managers to proactively schedule repairs, enabling operational excellence at an unprecedented level, reducing risk, and leading to efficiency gains and better vehicle performance. Uptake helps you improve uptime, reliability, reputation, and bottom line.
Unlike relying on reactive and noisy fault-code-only analysis, Uptake accesses raw sensor data through Geotab telematics and applies artificial intelligence and machine learning models trained and improved over years on millions of machines over billions of hours of data to enhance lead time on failure alerts, empowering your maintenance operations workers while significantly reducing the number of alerts by focusing on what is most important. This provides your fleet with fast and significant returns on investment.
Uptake is ideal for fleets with 100 vehicles or more.
Images & Videos (6)
Features & Benefits
- Lower your maintenance costs by 7-10%
- Increase vehicle uptime by 8% or more
- Reduce on road breakdowns by more than 20%
- Our customers shift 70% of unplanned maintenance to planned maintenance
- Improve fleet productivity and revenue
- Reduce your fuel costs 2-3% beyond what you are currently achieving through driver behavior initiatives
- Our Geotab + Uptake customers on average save more than $2400 per truck annually
- Utilizes both raw signal data and fault codes to better understand the vehicle health and impending issues with more lead time than fault codes
- Reduce the noise from fault codes by knowing what to pay attention to
- Works across vehicle makes and models, not OEM-specific
- Provides vehicle health status and impending failure alerts through a dashboard, email, or via API to connect to a third party system
- Drives faster, more accurate first time fix repairs with root cause information and recommended actions
- Highlights key metrics in a dashboard that includes color-coded severity levels, vehicle health view on a map, ability to create cases, and analysis of insights and their supporting data
- Enables access to a list of tasks that need to be completed, which can then be tied to a case within the application
- Add on Uptake Compass for the opportunity to better understand your maintenance operations and the optimal times for PMs based on MTBF
- Optional: incorporate fluid analysis data to enable additional insights based on lab results
Regions & Languages