VisionTrack is a leading global provider of cloud-based video telematics. Our unique approach helps tackle some of the most complex challenges faced by the fleet, transportation and insurance sectors. By providing the highest levels of operational insight, business intelligence, and enriched vehicle data, organizations can make strategic mobility decisions.
The integration of cameras with tracking software allows fleets to combine consistent and accurate driver behavior data with video footage in a single platform, without the hassle of using multiple systems. Video telematics perfectly complements your traditional vehicle tracking system because it provides context that would not previously have been available.
Features And Benefits
With an extensive range of connected products, VisionTrack can help you choose and implement the video telematics solution right for you, whatever your fleet or vehicle requirements.
- VT3500 – VT3500 is the most sophisticated AI-powered 4G dashcam, with built-in Driver Status Monitoring (DSM) and panic alarm. The four-channel device supports two additional cameras – including driver, side, rear and cargo facing – and a monitor, providing a highly effective fleet risk management solution.
- VT3000-AI – VT3000-AI combines a next generation, 4G vehicle camera with the power of artificial intelligence (AI). Using the latest AI technologies – including Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and Driver Status Monitoring (DSM) – the VT3000-AI detects and alerts against hazards on the road and high-risk driver behaviors.
- VT2500 – The VT2500 is a 4G forward-facing vehicle camera with a secondary internal or external camera that can monitor the driver, passengers or cargo, or alternatively the side or rear of the vehicle. This dual-camera system provides added understanding of what has occurred with high quality footage before, during and after an incident. All video and supporting data is automatically uploaded to Autonomise.ai, our multi-award-winning IoT platform, for immediate viewing.
Mobile Digital Video Recorders (MDVRS)
- VT5500 – The full HD ruggedized mobile digital video recorder (MDVR) that has been developed to overcome some of the challenges faced by commercial vehicle operations, supporting enhanced data capture, video on demand and driver behavior monitoring. With five-channels, the ruggedized 4G / LTE – PTCRB (AT&T) – MDVR can incorporate a wide range of vehicle camera and fleet safety devices, providing an all-round view of the vehicle. Optional AI (ADAS/DSM).
- VT6.2 – This eight-channel HD mobile digital video recorder (MDVR) supports a wide range of multi-channel camera solutions that can be tailored to the precise needs of a commercial fleet operation. Ideal for vehicle telematics solutions. Supports two digital and six analogue 1080p channels. Optional AI (ADAS/DSM).
- VT4500 – The VT4500 is a compact mobile digital video recorder (MDVR) that supports our full range of multi-channel cameras, monitors and fleet safety devices. This five-channel, full HD 1080p solution offers 360° coverage of a vehicle, providing excellent footage and picture clarity that is uploaded automatically to our multi-award-winning IoT platform in the event of a collision.
VisionTrack creates innovative video telematics solutions that provide added context to road incidents and driver behavior events, supporting meaningful interventions. They deliver significant benefits and cost reductions to any size and type of fleet operation:
- Improve DRIVER PERFORMANCE by gaining the insight needed to monitor and analyze driving styles.
- Identify potential dangers and those drivers most likely to be involved in a collision to lower OPERATIONAL RISK.
- Through enhanced driver engagement, take preventative action to reduce DRIVING INCIDENTS.
- SAVE LIVES by implementing a meaningful road safety strategy.
- Defend against FALSE and FRAUDULENT claims by having indisputable video evidence of exactly what happened.
- Make INSURANCE SAVINGS by making fast liability decisions, defending claims and controlling and reducing third-party costs.
- Proven to minimize CLAIMS FREQUENCY by disputing liability and 50/50 claims.
- Achieve effective First Notification of Loss (FNOL) and Third-Party Intervention (TPI) to control CLAIMS MANAGEMENT.
Comply with fleet SAFETY STANDARDS.
Enhance DUTY OF CARE by better protecting staff.
Reduce ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT by operating more responsibly.
Safeguard corporate reputation by increasing BRAND PROTECTION.
Device Plan Requirements
Regulatory, Base, Pro, ProPlus, Third-Party Device Plan
Top Industry Use Cases