HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
VisionTrack is Europe’s leading provider of cloud-based video telematics. Our unique approach helps tackle some of the most complex challenges faced by the fleet, transport and insurance sectors. By providing the highest levels of operational insight, business intelligence, and enriched vehicle data, organizations can make strategic mobility decisions.
The integration of cameras with tracking software allows fleets to combine consistent and accurate driver behaviour data with video footage in a single platform, without the hassle of using multiple systems. Video telematics perfectly complements your traditional vehicle tracking system because it provides context that would not previously have been available.
VisionTrack also provides a wide range of kits that support compliance with Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS), Direct Vision Standards (DVS), Construction Logistics and Community Safety (CLOCS) and Work-Related Road Risk (WRRR).
Images & Videos (9)
Features & Benefits
With an extensive range of connected products, VisionTrack can help you choose and implement the video telematics solution right for you, whatever your fleet or vehicle requirements.
- VT2.2 – 2CH Full HD forward-facing camera which supports a monitor.
- VT3000 – 4G / LTE – PTCRB (AT&T) - live-streaming, forward-facing vehicle camera with optional AI (ADAS/DSM) and optional secondary driver, side, rear or cargo facing camera.
Mobile Digital Video Recorders (MDVRS)
- VT5500 – Ruggedised 4G / LTE – PTCRB (AT&T) - 5-Channel HD Mobile DVR. Optional AI (ADAS/DSM).
- VT6.2 – 8-Channel HD Mobile DVR. Supports two digital and six analogue 1080p channels. Optional AI (ADAS/DSM).
Direct Vision Standard (DVS)
- VisionTrack has a comprehensive range of DVS solutions that have been specially developed for all commercial vehicle models above 12 tonnes.
- All our class-leading DVS kits include the necessary side scans, audible left turn alarm, side view camera, in-cab monitor and blind-spot safety signage.
- Upgrade your telematics infrastructure without the need to undertake a complete technology overhaul, replicate functionality unnecessarily, or create an additional, standalone system.
- Take an integrated approach to your fleet compliance requirements to meet all your DVS, FORS and CLOCS.
VisionTrack creates innovative video telematics solutions that provide added context to road incidents and driver behaviour events, supporting meaningful interventions. They deliver significant benefits and cost reductions to any size and type of fleet operation:
- Improve DRIVER PERFORMANCE by gaining the insight needed to monitor and analyse driving styles.
- Identify potential dangers and those drivers most likely to be involved in a collision to lower OPERATIONAL RISK.
- Through enhanced driver engagement, take preventative to reduce DRIVING INCIDENTS.
- SAVE LIVES by implementing a meaningful road safety strategy.
- Defend against FALSE and FRAUDULENT claims by having indisputable video evidence of exactly what happened.
- Make INSURANCE SAVINGS by making fast liability decisions, defending claims and controlling and reducing third-party costs.
- Proven to minimise CLAIMS FREQUENCY by disputing liability and 50/50 claims.
- Achieve effective First Notification of Loss (FNOL) and Third-Party Intervention (TPI) to control CLAIMS MANAGEMENT.
- Comply with fleet SAFETY STANDARDS including FORS, DVS, CLOCS and WRRR.
- Enhance DUTY OF CARE by better protecting staff.
- Reduce ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT by operating more responsibly.
- Safeguard corporate reputation by increasing BRAND PROTECTION.
Regions & Languages