As the 2021 IoT Evolution Product of the Year, the Yabby Edge is in a class all its own, even among other Digital Matter products.
The Yabby Edge still continues to improve, now with cellular capabilities —the Yabby Edge utilizes cloud-based location solving compared to on-device, which leads to substantial power savings. In addition, GNSS, Wi-Fi AP MAC Address Scanning and Cell Tower location are possible for indoor/outdoor asset management. Pair these features, with an ultra-compact design, and you have a device built for any size asset.
The Yabby Edge is fully integrated in Geotab and will allow you to track your assets on the Map tab, leverage rules and alerts, and report on them in the Geotab Dashboard.
This device will allow you to see your assets where other tracking devices fail.
Features And Benefits
- Indoor / Outdoor Tracking
- Seamless MyGeotab Integration: Take advantage of the extensive MyGeotab feature set
- Easy to install and conceal with no hard-wiring
- User-replaceable off-the-shelf batteries with LTC options for increased battery life and temperature tolerance
- Fully configurable device parameters to fit any tracking application
- Tough and waterproof IP68 Rated Housing
- Built-in Battery Life Monitoring
- 3D Accelerometers for Adaptive Tracking and Accident Detection
- Chipset - Semtech LR1110
- Constellation - GPS and BeiDou
- Tracking Sensitivity: -134 dBm autonomous / -141 dBm aided
- GNSS Assistance - GNSS almanac and ephemeris data for greater sensitivity and position accuracy
- Low Noise Amplifier - GPS signals are filtered and boosted by a SAW filter and low-noise amplifier (LNA) allowing operation where other units fail
- LTE-M / NB-IoT (supports roaming between networks - roaming SIM required) Nordic nRF9160 Modem operates on all major global LTE-M and NB-IoT bands.
- WiFi Positioning - Indoor asset location using WiFi access point scanning
- Input Voltage - 3-5.5V DC
- Sleep Current - <10uA
- Dimensions - 3.35 x 2.48 x .94”
- Weight - 82 g (2.9 oz)
- Housing - Ultra-Rugged IP68 Housing
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C