Compact and ultra-rugged battery-powered GPS asset tracker featuring 10+ years battery life, with off-the-shelf 3 x AAA batteries. With Adaptive Tracking, the Yabby3 offers periodic or optional movement-based tracking.
The device tracks assets throughout the day and/or when movement occurs, entering sleep mode when inactive to conserve power and data usage. With IP68, and IK06 housing, the Yabby3 is weatherproof and highly versatile.
The Yabby3 is fully integrated with Geotab and will allow you to track your assets on the Map tab, leverage rules and alerts, and report on them in the Geotab Dashboard.
Order the Yabby3 today to track any asset, regardless of the size, today to better optimize asset utilization, reduce theft, and increase the overall productivity of your assets.
Features And Benefits
- Seamless MyGeotab Integration: Take advantage of the extensive MyGeotab feature set
- Easy to install and conceal with no hard-wiring
- User-replaceable off-the-shelf batteries with LTC options for increased battery life and temperature tolerance
- Fully configurable device parameters to fit any tracking application
- Tough and waterproof IP68 Rated Housing
- Built-in Battery Life Monitoring
- 3D Accelerometers for Adaptive Tracking and Accident Detection
- GNSS Module - Sony CXD5605
- Constellation - Concurrent GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Tracking Sensitivity: -147 dBm cold start / -161 dBm hot start
- GNSS Assistance - GNSS almanac and ephemeris data for greater sensitivity and position accuracy
- Low Noise Amplifier - GPS signals are filtered and boosted by a SAW filter and low-noise amplifier (LNA) allowing operation where other units fail
- LTE-M / NB-IoT (supports roaming between networks - roaming SIM required) Nordic nRF9160 Modem operates on all major global LTE-M and NB-IoT bands.
- Input Voltage - 3-5.5V DC
- Sleep Current - <10uA
- Dimensions - 3.31 x 2.48 x 0.94”
- Weight - 80 g
- Housing - Ultra-Rugged IP68 Housing
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C