The brand-new Oyster3 provides users with a rugged solution for all asset tracking needs.
The ultra-low power design means that 3 AA batteries will power the device for up to 10+ years (5x battery life of Oyster 2). The Oyster3 is no slouch when it comes to the GPS data as well, supplying high-precision GPS or GLONASS data. Track assets when they’re on the move and enter sleep mode when stationary to save power.
The Oyster3 is more rugged than ever, with IP68 classified housing proofing it against the worst of conditions.
This device is fully integrated with Geotab and will allow you to track your assets on the Map tab, leverage rules and alerts, and report on them in the Geotab Dashboard.
The Oyster3 will help you keep up with your asset’s utilization, reduce theft, and increase the overall productivity of your assets.
Features And Benefits
- Seamless MyGeotab Integration: Take advantage of the extensive MyGeotab feature set
- Easy to install and conceal with no hard-wiring
- User-replaceable off-the-shelf batteries with LTC options for increased battery life and temperature tolerance
- Fully configurable device parameters to fit any tracking application
- Tough and waterproof IP68 Rated Housing
- Built-in Battery Life Monitoring
- 3D Accelerometers for Adaptive Tracking and Accident Detection
- GNSS Module - Sony CXD5605
- Constellation - Concurrent GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS
- Tracking Sensitivity: -147 dBm cold start / -161 dBm hot start
- GNSS Assistance - GNSS almanac and ephemeris data for greater sensitivity and position accuracy
- Low Noise Amplifier - GPS signals are filtered and boosted by a SAW filter and low-noise amplifier (LNA) allowing operation where other units fail
- LTE-M / NB-IoT (supports roaming between networks - roaming SIM required) Nordic nRF9160 Modem operates on all major global LTE-M and NB-IoT bands.
- Input Voltage - 3.3-16V DC
- Sleep Current - <10uA
- Dimensions - 4.25 x 3.39 x 1.22”
- Weight - 161 g (5.68 oz)
- Housing - Ultra-Rugged IP68 Housing
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C