PRODUCT CATEGORIESAsset & Trailer TrackingCameras & ADASComplianceConnected SensorsFleet ManagementFleet SustainabilityFuel ManagementHardware Device ManagementIntegration & Consultant ServicesMaintenance & DiagnosticsMobile FormsRisk ManagementRouting & Dispatch
GEOTAB PRODUCTSGeotab Add-InsGeotab Custom ReportsGeotab Hardware
A global leader in video telematics, SureCam's mission is simple: to help fleets run safer and more profitably. SureCam's fleet video integration for Geotab allows you to leverage video to drive your total fleet operations through quick, easy, and reliable access to all dash cam footage.
The seamless integration overlays high quality video with Geotab's powerful rules and triggers, allowing you to get up and running with fleet video with minimal account configuration.
We make working with SureCam easy:
- Monthly subscription bundles your dash camera hardware, software, and data costs into a single affordable monthly payment
- No camera purchase costs allow you to get started with fleet video for a fraction of the cost
- Lifetime camera warranty for the length of your subscription agreement
Features And Benefits
Mix and match the dash cam views that matter most to your business:
- Forward facing only dash cams to maintain driver privacy -- easily add a secondary view at a later date
- Dual driver facing dash cams to supplement coaching
- Front and rear interior mounted dash cams for an added side or rear road facing view
- Front and rear weatherproof exterior mounted dash cams for hard to capture side or rear road facing views
SureCam connected dash cam technology is out-of-the-box compatible with the full range of commercial and fleet vehicles, including:
- Electric vehicles (EVs)
- Light duty vehicles: cars, vans, SUVs, pickup trucks
- Medium duty vehicles: box trucks, dump trucks, utility trucks, tow trucks, flatbed trucks, shuttles
- Heavy duty vehicles: cement mixers, tractor trailers, garbage/refuse trucks, haul trucks
Want to learn more about how the SureCam fleet video integration improves safety and productivity?
We work with businesses of all sizes to achieve real gains in field team performance. We like to make working with us to evaluate your needs simple and pressure free.
Step 1: Schedule a call
Let’s talk about your business and the problems you are looking to solve with fleet video to determine if the SureCam x Geotab integration is right for you.
Step 2: Dive into the integration with a Live Demo
See your use case come alive with a demo. This is usually accomplished on your first call or can be scheduled for a later date when key members of your team are available.
Step 3: Order and Install
If SureCam is the right fleet video solution for you, we will process your order and you will begin working with a dedicated customer success representative to get your devices installed and your integration configured and optimized for your needs.
Central & South America
Device Plan Requirements
Base, Pro, ProPlus, Regulatory, Third-Party Device Plan
Top Industry Use Cases