Any GO device
Android 4.3+ and iOS 11+
HARDWARE INSTALLATIONView install list
TRUCE is software that helps businesses and fleets of all sizes eliminate employee distraction caused by mobile devices. It reduces accidents 40% - 60% on average. Device distraction across the workplace has reached a tipping point. Whether behind the wheel of a company car, van, truck or heavy equipment, it’s easy for employees to be distracted by mobile devices. TRUCE is configurable, comprehensive solution to enforce mobile use policy across all Apple and Android devices.
TRUCE is not a cell-blocker, nor does it restrict mobile network access. It automatically adjusts policy enforcement based on movement, proximity, location, and other context. TRUCE returns to normal phone operation when not in a managed or protected zone. It can differentiate drivers from passengers, and can apply rules to multiple work environments, job types and people. TRUCE enables companies of all sizes to minimize liability expense and legal or reputational exposure, while also improving employee productivity.
This solution has paid options.
Images & Videos (6)
Features & Benefits
- Enables mobile device access to only approved apps or functions when active
- Automatically adjusts policy enforcement based on movement, proximity, location
- Returns to normal phone operation when not in managed or protected zone
- Supports hands-free calling and white-listed apps if compliant with customer policy
- Differentiates drivers from passengers in a vehicle with permission settings
- Deployed on any device, iOS and Android
- Administrator module enables intuitive policy configuration to multiple work zones
- Configurable to company hierarchy (division, region, group, job type, person)
- Dashboard analytics & Compliance alerts for access to insights
- Reduces accidents 40% - 60% on average
- Enhances workplace / driver / fleet safety
- Improves employee efficiency and productivity
- Supports industry and/or regulatory compliance
- Preserves corporate / business reputation
Regions & Languages